HFA Partners advises not for profit healthcare providers with capital formation, including planning and implementing debt financings and related financial products, and with debt management.
As an Independent Registered Municipal Advisor registered with the SEC and MSRB, we are totally independent from any bank, broker-dealer or investment manager and our fiduciary duty is owed solely to our clients.
HFA advises in all phases of the capital financing process, including:
- Identification and evaluation of financing options including bond offerings, direct placements, loans and lease financing
- Development of plan of finance
- Selection of underwriters, lenders, counsels and other team members, including RFP's
- Negotiation of terms
- Closing support
HFA assists with the management and oversight of the existing debt portfolio, including:
- Monitoring opportunities to lower the cost of funds through refundings and restructurings of debt and swaps
- Review of proposals from lenders and bond underwriters
- Managing communications with rating agencies and bondholders
- Tracking covenant compliance and continuing disclosure
- Providing regular updates on changes in the debt markets.
Call (813) 347-9150 or email us to discuss your specific needs with an experienced healthcare consultant.